Time for a Fresh Scheme Standard: Say Goodbye to the RnRS Relic

Andrew Hamm ahamm at programmer.net
Thu Jan 3 22:03:13 EST 2002

Brian P Templeton wrote...
>markj+0111 at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk wrote:
>> Erik Naggum <erik at naggum.net> wrote:
>>>[PROBABLY OTHER PEOPLE HAVE ALSO written:]

[FLAMEY STUFF ABOUT COMMON LISP AND SCHEME]

Guys, what makes you think that the rest of the newsgroups care to follow
this flame war? Us other language users don't give a damn. In fact, this
whole thing looks like a troll for a flame war. If you really must keep
flaming each other (and I'm not taking sides since I haven't been following
the thread, and I'm not trying to say that flaming isn't fun) then could you
please trim the list of newsgroups down to just the lispy ones?

Or better still, please arrange to meet behind the Gym building after school
and you can have a fist fight to decide which version of Lisp is better. If
you are too woosy to have a fist fight, have a pokemon battle on your
gameboys.

--
Space Corps Directive #997
Work done by an officer's doppleganger in a parallel