Write both in std output and in a file ?

Paul Jackson pj at sgi.com
Fri Jan 18 16:04:45 EST 2002

Donn wrote:
|> But C has its own FILE ...

You're right, Donn, and that explains my confusion.

As I relied to Alex (in more words;) I don't normally
consider stdio to be part of the C language.  Rather
stdio, and libc in general, is just a library commonly
used by user level C programs.

That's what I get for learning C back when stdio was
still considered a controversial extension.

    Paul "The-library-is-not-in-the-language" Jackson

--

                          I won't rest till it's the best ...
			  Programmer, Linux Scalability