OT again... is there an IMAP expert in the house?

Sheila King usenet at thinkspot.net
Mon Jan 28 01:54:39 EST 2002

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002 00:06:36 -0600, "Chris Gonnerman"
<chris.gonnerman at newcenturycomputers.net>  wrote about Re: OT again... is
there an IMAP expert in the house?:

Actually, I think the program author got severely side-tracked with the
release of Pegasus 4.0, which was re-written from the ground-up and
appeared to not have a very smooth release (as far as I followed the
matter, which wasn't all that far).

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/

"When introducing your puppy to an adult cat,
restrain the puppy, not the cat." -- Gwen Bailey,
_The Perfect Puppy: How to Raise a Well-behaved Dog_