tt = a, b = t

Steven Majewski sdm7g at Virginia.EDU
Sun Jan 13 14:41:51 EST 2002

On 13 Jan 2002, William Park wrote:
> > How did 2 manage to propagate to tuptup through None?
>
> You just assigned '2' into 'None'.  I thought 'None' is reserved
> keyword.

<http://www.python.org/doc/current/ref/keywords.html#l2h-10>

2.3.1 Keywords

The following identifiers are used as reserved words, or keywords of the
language, and cannot be used as ordinary identifiers. They must be spelled
exactly as written here:

and       del       for       is        raise
assert    elif      from      lambda    return
break     else      global    not       try
class     except    if        or        while
continue  exec      import    pass      yield
def       finally   in        print