HTTPLib and POST problem with '?'

A printers at sendme.cz
Mon Jan 14 01:00:03 EST 2002

>In the light of the meta-principle "be conservative in what you
generate, and >liberal in what you accept", I think a server
should probably accept a >(probably-incorrect) mix of both,
and try to do something sensible; but a >client (e.g., httplib)
should never generate the mix.
I would like to thank you all who tried to answer my question
but yet I did not receive any good solution.
If you use a client like MS Explorer and use a sniffer you can
see that this client also sends posting script in a form
"/cgi-bin/script.cgi?name=Paul.
The same is true about PERL( LWP module). Does it mean
PERL is better??
And as an example you can check
http://www.globaltradeweb.com/default.asp?w=fbjm

You will not be probably post successfully if you send
form like
 /cgi-bin/script.cgi

that is without '?'
ANd this is not the only example