ZODB.FileStorage -- copy? save as?

Mitch Chapman Mitch.Chapman at bioreason.com
Tue Feb 5 18:37:50 EST 2002

I'd like to be able to do something like "save as" with
ZODB.FileStorage.FileStorage or a derivative thereof.  I'm having a
hard time even identifying alternatives, mostly because I don't yet
understand the FileStorage implementation.

F'rinstance I don't know if/when it's safe to copy the associated
files ('foo', 'foo.tmp'), whether or not one needs to copy the tmp
file, what the tmp file does, how one might attach an existing DB
to a new FileStorage instance, etc.

Can anyone provide clues?  So far all I have found is the source
code itself :) and
	http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Developer/Models/ZODB/

Thanks for any help!
--