[OT] PPT reader?

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Fri Feb 8 18:20:09 EST 2002

I've already replied to the mail, but the mail gateway will probably take a
while to reflect that reply in the group. For those of you who can't wait,
the good news is I have translated all four of Guido's most recent
presentations into PDF, and Guido has already loaded them on to

    http://www.python.org/doc/essays/ppt/

I deleted my own web copy to encourage people to use the correct source.

regards
 Steve
--
Consulting, training, speaking: http://www.holdenweb.com/
Author, Python Web Programming: http://pydish.holdenweb.com/pwp/

"This is Python.  We don't care much about theory, except where it
intersects with useful practice."  Aahz Maruch on c.l.py

news:3C645B58.7274695A at bioreason.com...