Oddity question

Cliff Wells logiplexsoftware at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 27 19:14:11 EST 2002

news:<7934d084.0202262258.53fbe36 at posting.google.com>...
> > <aside>
> <SNIP>
> > </aside>
>
> Cliff has suggested in a very polite private email that this aside was
> a cheap shot.  On reflection I agree with him, so wish to offer a
> public appology for it.  While it may have been appropriate in a FTF
> discussion, such a comment divorced of all non-verbal cues is
> inappropriate, in bad grace and showed poor judgement on my part.
>
> Sorry Cliff.  I will do better next time.

Aw, hey.  I was joking.  I didn't really take offense (hence the ;) after
my exclamation of "cheap shot").  Please don't feel the need to be too
politically correct.  I emailed you offlist with my arguments on the topic
because I didn't want to offend /you/, and maybe that's where the miscue
arose from.

BTW, I very much respect your opinion on the matter under discussion, it's
simply a polite disagreement.

Regards,

--
Cliff Wells, Software Engineer