Scripting C++ -- Boost.Python vs CORBA vs ???

rasmussn at lanl.gov rasmussn at lanl.gov
Tue Feb 26 13:33:34 EST 2002

The latest Siloon version (3.0beta) passes it's C++ test suite using
gcc-3.0.2.  If anyone is interested in being a beta tester, let me
know and I can provide access to the latest sources.

Alternatively, we are planning on putting the project out on sourceforge
(with a BSD-style license).  Maybe now is the time.  Has anyone
had experience doing this?  How big a process is it?

Craig