newbie: Thnx to Gustavo and Gerhard!

netvegetable deathtospam43423 at altavista.com
Fri Feb 22 10:30:50 EST 2002

Some time ago I posted a thread asking for some File IO tips. These two
posters provided some tips, and some practical examples, that were
immensely useful in getting my chat script up and running. I learned a
great deal.

I took a while in replying, so incase they don't remember the thread
"newbie: Some file object tips?", I just wanted to thank them for their
input.

Thankyou to Gustavo Cordova and Gerhard =?unknown-8bit?Q?H=E4ring?=  !

--
"You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether
a man is wise by his questions."  Naguib Mahfouz

netvegetable at dingoblue.net.au