problems with photoimage and tkinter

Joe joekm at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 28 21:03:07 EST 2002

On Thu, 28 Feb 2002 11:27:36 -0500, "Keith Jones"
<kjones at docstrategies.com> wrote:

>Eric,
>
>Thanks for the info; I'm glad I'm not just losing my mind. Btw, I'm Keith, I
>was using my brother's account to access the newsgroup last night. Again,
>thanks. I can't wait to get home to try to get this sucker to work. :)
>

>Keith

BTW - just went through a similar PhotoImage thing myself.  The FAQ at
www.python.org (#4.69 I think) mentions something similar as well -
although the author (Frederick Lundh (?) ) says it is not a bug.  It
is frustrating though.

If you search Google (I tried Tkinter PhotoImage bug), you find some
stuff as well.