Is making Python executables a reality?

chajadan python at chajadan.net
Fri Feb 15 17:02:35 EST 2002

I'm very happy to report that I made my first standalone executable
yesterday! Using py2exe :-)

This choice to try was inspired by a few different topics I'd been seeing
lately about making executables, specifically the search that "took 4
clicks" to respond to ;) So I pulled up the site, read, and voilà!

I always worried about having to make everyone download an entire
python/win32all platform just to add 1 + 1.

--chajadan