Apology

Chris Gonnerman chris.gonnerman at newcenturycomputers.net
Thu Feb 7 17:27:46 EST 2002

Consider this an apology to the list, regarding my recent Survivor-like
suggestion that we "vote off" Rue.  It was late, I wasn't feeling good, but
still, it was in bad taste, and for this I'm sorry.

I've always made it a point to admit my mistakes and accept due blame.
This isn't because I am more virtuous, but rather just to be different (since
so few people I know do it...)

My hope was not to cause an official banning but to show to Rue that no
one understood him and that no one really cared anymore.  I could have
been proven wrong just as easily, and was aware of that possibility; but
it had honestly not occurred to me that it was a "bad thing" to suggest.

In retrospect it seems obvious (it usually does).