Autocoding - the resistance to expect from psuedo programmers

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 3 19:01:09 EST 2002

In reviewing over many messages in the autocoding and related threads and
seeing the evidence of contridictions, hypocracy, irrational and
illogical responses......

Its damn clear that there is a need to remove the sort of people posing to
be professional who are in essence just good liars, abstraction
manipulators, from the industry.

Who knows, maybe that stench will be enough to motivate me see that it
gets done, gets removed.

Maybe I should be more appriciative of the stench if it so motivates me.

Anyone want to add anything to this?

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<