Scripting C++ -- Boost.Python vs CORBA vs ???

Sameer Suresh Shende sameer at cs.uoregon.edu
Tue Feb 26 13:29:15 EST 2002

Hi David,
	This looks like a bug in the IL Analyzer that is easily fixed.
I'll look into this. We cannot distribute the sources of the IL Analyzer
as they have routines that walk the intermediate language AST that are
EDG proprietary. Our CREDITS file in PDT lists all contact e-mail
addresses, but due to some recent security issues, we were advised to
remove any personal information from the LANL webpages.
	If the code compiles on different OSes (perhaps under Linux), I
wonder if you can parse it using PDT under Linux properly. We'll look into
this rightaway and provide you with a bug fix soon.
	Thanks for your interest in SILOON and PDT.
	- Sameer