RELEASED! [OOPS v 0.9.1] (OO Embedded DB lib)

Dan P dan at eevolved.com
Mon Feb 18 02:17:44 EST 2002

Hot on the heels of release 0.9 is the 2nd beta release of the
object-oriented embedded database library OOPS.

Intro)
OOPS stands for object-oriented persistent storage and it allows you to
build & organize files using python objects (well, python object
equivalents anyways). It is small, fast, easy to learn and use and scales
well enough to utilize in real-world apps and projects.

See what happens when you turn a very high level language (Python) into a
very very high level language (Python + OOPS).

News)
-Many bug fixes thanks to a lot of feedback from my first release. Thanks
everyone!
-The web site is now up with class docs at pyobjfs.sf.net
-Added a simple benchmark suite [benchmark.py] so I could keep track of
bottlenecks (and show off the speed). Try it out & see for yourself!

Web Site: http://pyobjfs.sourceforge.net.
Download: http://pyobjfs.sourceforge.net/download.html
Project Page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyobjfs/
License: LGPL