just another Tkinter installation problem

Eric Brunel eric.brunel at pragmadev.com
Mon Feb 4 05:42:23 EST 2002

Hi Heiko,

Sorry for the delay...
> > Can you please include the lines concerning Tkinter in your Setup file?
It
> > seems to me that the problem may be here.
> OK, here they are:
[snip]
> And the tcl/tk headers and libs _are_ at the places given above...

It seems the problem is not here after all. Did you try to explicitely
delete the lippython2.2.a before re-running "make"? I often had to do that
when I was using a Solaris box. Maybe the new make does not delete the old
version of the library and is looking for the new symbol in it.
HTH
 - eric -