Thank you Python!!!!!

Python Python at lantech.com
Wed Feb 27 17:11:04 EST 2002

A big thanks to Mark Hammond/Andy Robinson (for "Python programming on
Win32), Guido van Rossum, and all those who help maintain Python.

I was able to program an script that walks through a directory and appends
many thousands of faxes together.  Lowest outside bid:  $10,000.   I did it
for the price of Mark's book, an activeX dll that cost $180 (PIL might have
worked, but the documentation was lacking - at least for my level of
experience), and a few hours (ok, maybe a few + a few:).  My previous
scripting/programming experience:  WinNT login scripts (i.e. almost none).
Ideas for future use of Python:  Many!!!

Christopher Encapera
Lantech.Com
chrise at lantech.com
502-267-4200