import images (wxPython)

Andrew anon at anon.com
Tue Feb 12 20:29:37 EST 2002

Hello,

I was looking at some of the demo code and notice that they do an 'import
images' in some files to get some predefined images.  Now I'm writing my own
script and would like to make use of those images as well, but I get the
following error...  ImportError: No module named images.
I'm still learning python and am not 100% sure how the import statement
works.  The images file is in the demo folder of the wxPython folder.  I
tried things like import wxPython.demo.images, but that doesn't work either.
Can somebody give me a hand?
Thanks,
Andrew