Autocoding project proposal.

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 1 06:31:11 EST 2002

On 31-Jan-02 13:24:19 David Masterson <dmaster at synopsys.com> wrote:

>> #! Python

>I don't know Python (yet), but I think I get the idea.

>> # PK file array - VIC Dictionary
>> # Setting the standard variables to defaults

>For brevity, I'm going to cut out your code and simply comment on it.

12 hour work days suck. Have barely had enought time to read your message
not to mention better responding.

This is not a responce to you message, but only saying I haven't yet and
why.

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<