Anybody can help on this?

husam husam at macrozon.net
Thu Feb 21 03:06:56 EST 2002

Jeff, thanks alot for the enlightening remarks. I will try them. By the way,
"glob.glob('*pdb') does read the files properly, but when I pass each of the to
the other program for processing it doesn't work. I only work with files red
with "popen".  A side problem when using "popen('ls *pdb')" I get an error
message saying that "ls" got to many arguments. I got the same error in the
shell. So I worked around this problem by copying all the *pdb file to a
separate directory.