Python GUI

Mark Barclay markabarclay at attbi.com
Wed Feb 27 03:20:37 EST 2002

I have tried Boa Constructor, which is pretty good. It generates code for
use with wxPython. I don't recommend this combination for large scale GUI
development, but using these you can get a simple GUI up and running pretty
quickly.

http://boa-constructor.sourceforge.net/
http://www.wxpython.org/

Mark