Autocoding - the resistance to expect from psuedo programmers

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 5 23:54:09 EST 2002

On 03-Feb-02 20:11:56 Christopher Browne <cbbrowne at acm.org> wrote:
>"Timothy Rue" <threeseas at earthlink.net> wrote:
>> In reviewing over many messages in the autocoding and related
>> threads and seeing the evidence of contridictions, hypocracy,
>> irrational and illogical responses......

>> Its damn clear that there is a need to remove the sort of people
>> posing to be professional who are in essence just good liars,
>> abstraction manipulators, from the industry.

>Why don't you simply put us all in your killfile so you don't see what
>we write?

>I'm sure an increasing number of readers of these newsgroups are doing
>this to you...
>--
>(reverse (concatenate 'string "ac.notelrac.teneerf@" "454aa"))
>http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/
>"Bother,"  said Pooh,  "Eeyore, ready  two photon  torpedoes  and lock
>phasers on the Heffalump, Piglet, meet me in transporter room three"

Tell me how prestegious that email address is of your as you will be
forces to pull your head out of your ass and admit that auto-coding is
possible and should have been done a decade or so ago.

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<