money class?

Mark McEahern mark at mceahern.com
Wed Feb 6 22:15:23 EST 2002

Without starting an endless thread on how many floating point angels can
dance on the head of a pin, I'd like to ask:

	Does anybody know of a nice Money class they'd be willing to share, point
to?

(I did a little bit of searching, but found nothing obvious in the 5-10
minutes I spent.)

I don't think it'd be too hard to write one myself, but I figured I'd see
what's out there first.  I don't need something that handles different
currency.  US Dollars is good enough.  I suppose I'll be taken to task (or
ignored) for not specifying exactly what I need or why I need it.  What can
I say?  I'm lazy.  ;-)  Does this suffice?

	It should "Do the right thing."

Thanks,

// mark