Is there a bug in CGI-POST

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Thu Feb 21 17:00:52 EST 2002

"Sunit Joshi" <sjoshi at ingr.com> wrote in message
news:8f8ffe67.0202201345.66fa13ed at posting.google.com...
> Hello All
> I'm trying use the cgi module and I have seen that if I use the POST
> method in the form then I donot get any form fields. This however
> works with the GET method. Is this known, or am'i doing something
> wrong here. I'm using Xitami Server on Win2000

I've used Xitami with the cgi module without any problems, so it's probaby
something you're doing wrong. Would you like to post some code?

regards
 Steve
--
Consulting, training, speaking: http://www.holdenweb.com/
Author, Python Web Programming: http://pydish.holdenweb.com/pwp/

"This is Python.  We don't care much about theory, except where it
intersects with useful practice."  Aahz Maruch on c.l.py