Suggest, please

Dmitry Savchuk compedu at nh.km.ua
Thu Feb 28 07:35:22 EST 2002

Hi,
Can I make applicatinion using Python that will administrate PC's via LAN
under Linux. I mean to blockade workstations after paying time is off (like
in the Internet Cafe). I did such program under Windows in VB 6.0 and now
I'd like to try to develop under Linux. I am interesting how can I send a
signal via LAN when time is off. Early I have used TCP sockets. As I
understand in this case I should do in such way, but it would be interesting
to look at such code first if it possible.

Thank you,
Dima.