Windows Message Hooks

wooks wookiz at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 06:09:09 EST 2002

Mark Hammond <mhammond at skippinet.com.au> wrote in message news:<3C6C4920.4000301 at skippinet.com.au>...
> wooks wrote:
> > Can anyone direct me to a resource where I can find info Python
> > support for the above.
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> I don't think you will find direct support.  Adding such support to the
> win32gui module should not be difficult.
>
> Mark.

As yet I have am still very much a newbie. I bought your book but
haven't got far enough to learn about the win32gui
. I came across this book.

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/subhookvb/desc.html

I am wondering whether it would be possible to apply any techniques I
learn from it to Python via the win32gui module that you mentioned. I
presume the book tells you what API calls to make and you just make
them from Python rather than VB. Yes?