Python tutor or study groups in KOREA

kevin parks kp87 at lycos.com
Wed Feb 13 11:20:04 EST 2002

Are there any folks who use Python and are willing to help a python
newbee in Korea? I am looking to learn  a few tricks with python and
would love to have someone's brain to pick. Or if there was a group
that was not too advanced here in Seoul that meets from time to
time...

My Korean is servicable (I am from New York and am not
Korean-American, it is just a coincidence that my name is Parks (not
Park)), but maybe English is better for me as things might be too
complex for my Korean ability.

cheers,

kevin

(as this may not be of interest to others here, perhaps it is best to
e-mail me off of the comp.lang.python wire)