help - inserting values into database tables

mylinuxboxroot aries at bitstream.net
Sun Feb 17 13:00:12 EST 2002

Hey all,

Ok I am wondering something:
I have a python list which has values I would like to insert into a
database, the
database is a microsoft (ugh)  Access type of database.
-- I don't know much about the python for windows side of things like
ODBC
----Is this type of thing possible ????????????

What are some basic things I need to know about this problem space???
Where shall I look (on the web) for guideance for this type of thing ???

Basically the MS - Access database tables do exist and I want to insert
   info from my python list into it.  But I have no clue if this can be
done.
   Can I connect to the MS - Access database with a python script to
    insert my list into the database ??????????

Thanks,
Joe F.
-----