Python System Administration

Andrew Replogle replogle2 at cox.net
Sat Feb 2 13:01:12 EST 2002

"Andrew Replogle" <replogle2 at cox.net> wrote in message
news:LwK68.7172$Xk4.381742 at news1.east.cox.net...
>    Anyone know of any books out there for python system administration or
> should I just stick to perl for these tasks?

Well, for example, I'd like to write a python script to tail a ftp log file
& when a connection from a customer is made and the file transmits
succesfully to email them a confirmation. I am usually very efficient if I
have just a small example or concept of how to do this and just wanted to
know if anyone had any suggestions on such a book. Thats all. :)

Andrew