curses module

Karl M. Syring syring at email.com
Mon Feb 4 11:48:59 EST 2002

"Karl M. Syring" <syring at email.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:a3lo1p$18b48u$1 at ID-7529.news.dfncis.de...
> "Gerhard Häring" <gh_pythonlist at gmx.de> schrieb
> > Le 03/02/02 à 15:57, J.Jacob écrivit:
> > > [Karl M. Syring]>
> >
> > True, but this doesn't say anything about building the Python curses
> > module againsat it.
> >
> > In fact, I've tried and I can tell you that this isn't plug-and-play.
> > After seeing lots of undefined symbols, I gave up. It simply wasn't
> > worth the effort to me.
> >
> > But you seem to be pretty sure that it's pretty easy, so ...
> >
> > > Maybe -you- can get it to work?
> >
> > ... I'd also be interested if you get this to work.
>
> I will give it a try, time to udate to 2.2.

More difficult than I thought. It compiles with PDcurses 2.5, but the
following functions are not implemented by PDCurses:

_wresize
_getattrs
_mvwgetnstr
_putwin
_filter
_noqiflush
_getwin
_has_key
_setupterm
_putp
_qiflush
_tigetflag
_tigetnum
_tigetstr
_tparm
_use_env

I think, most of them are imported from term.h

Karl M. Syring