Python on Windows CE

MegaHurts nomail at laimon.moc
Wed Feb 13 19:08:24 EST 2002

I've loaded the 1.5.2 Python for Windows CE
onto my MobilePro with CE 2.0.

Now, can I really write small applications with
this?

(To me, this means: Can I compile to bytecode
and run a small app which does not visibly invoke
the Python interpreter?  Or is one limited to running
text scripts with all the visual baggage?

It also means: Is there any way to use Python to
develop small, professional-looking and acting
applications on the old CE machines?)

I can find precious little on Google from folks who
have used Python on CE.  Any other throwbacks like
me out there?

Thanks