Have to try

Ron Johnson ron.l.johnson at cox.net
Sun Feb 17 01:11:40 EST 2002

On Sat, 16 Feb 2002 19:53:30 -0800 Wayne Pierce <wayne at mishre.com> wrote:

> Rick,
>
> Rick Hamilton wrote:
> > OK - I know I am going to get fried here but - I am out of options. I'm
> > a programmer (Java, VB and C++) and am taking a class on Operating
> > systems. The nut teaching this course is asking us to do a ton on
> > programming in Python. OK -
>
>    You've come to the wrong newsgroup if you want to get flamed, sorry.
>   Is the professor a nut because he's using Python?  Or does he go
> galloping around the room with two coconut halves talking about swallows?

Just hypothesizing, but maybe Wayne is casting aspersions upon his
teacher for using Python in an OS class?  Assemply, C, C++, Fortran,
even Bliss, but not Python.

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson at cox.net        |
| Jefferson, LA  USA      http://ronandheather.dhs.org:81    |
| 484,246 sq mi are needed for 6 billion people to live, 4   !
! persons per lot, in lots that are 60'x150'.                |
! That is ~ California, Texas and Missouri.                  !
! Alternatively, France, Spain and The United Kingdom.       |