MSWord and Python

Ricky store_li at sina.com
Mon Feb 25 22:38:07 EST 2002

The client side document is include in Python online documents. While the
COM method and properties can only be found in Microsoft's documents. VB's
object browser is a good source. PythonWin also come with a Object Browser,
but I don't think it work fine enough now.

news:3C7A4EF8.4010404 at thomas-guettler.de...