Busy with better things to do??? >Re: Guido wins FSF Award

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 24 20:45:53 EST 2002

On 20-Feb-02 12:47:01 (Five Fresh) Fish <root at 127.0.0.1> wrote:
>On Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:58:47 -0000, Simon Brunning
><SBrunning at trisystems.co.uk> wrote:

>>> From:	grante at visi.com [SMTP:grante at visi.com]
>>>
>>> Bhuddism allusion?
>>
>>Autocoding allusion, I think.
>
>Speaking of which, the culprit seems to have vanished.
>
>Hope he's okay.  Even net loons shouldn't come to harm.  (Preferably, they
>should be medicated, get rid of the delusions, help them lead constructive
>lives...)

The reasons of my not being here more can't possibly be:

My work load is non-computer non-programming.

You are not being productive or helpful to the project.

<rolls eyes>

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&selm=5098.813T2333T10665859threeseas%40earthlink.net&rnum=10

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<