Pythonwin, DefWindowProc bug?

Keith Farmer kfarmer at thuban.org
Mon Feb 4 05:32:33 EST 2002

Still isn't working -- it's printing "HTBORDER" as before, so it's
presumably returning it as well.  Win's still changing the cursor and
allowing resize as if it were still getting HTBOTTOM, etc.

 def _OnWMNCHitTest(self, params):
  wParam = params[2]
  lParam = params[3]
  lr = win32gui.DefWindowProc(self._GetAppBarWnd().GetSafeHwnd(),
      WM_NCHITTEST,
      wParam,
#      0,
      lParam
#      self._LowHighWordsToLparam(win32api.GetCursorPos())
     )
  if (lr == HTBOTTOM or lr == HTBOTTOMLEFT or lr == HTBOTTOMRIGHT):
   print "HTBORDER"
   return HTBORDER
  else:
   return lr

--
Keith J. Farmer
kfarmer at thuban.org
http://www.thuban.org

"Mark Hammond" <mhammond at skippinet.com.au> wrote in message
news:3C5E34BA.6030702 at skippinet.com.au...

> The major difference I see if the call to DefWindowProc.  You seem to be
> passing 0 for wParam, and GetCursorPos() for lParam.
>
> Try passing wParam and lParam exactly as passed to you, as per the C++
code.