comp.lang.python in English? (was Re: Why Python is like BASIC)

Frederic Giacometti frederic.giacometti at arakne.com
Fri Feb 22 23:12:17 EST 2002

news:slrna7dipm.5et.quinn at regurgitate.ugcs.caltech.edu...
<andda715 at student.liu.se>
> wrote:
> >
> >"Aahz Maruch" <aahz at panix.com> skrev i meddelandet
> >news:a50hd2$6vt$1 at panix2.panix.com...

Plachero

> >> B'vakasha
> >
> >Ja, varför inte?
>
> My sïster was bitten by a møøse once.

Probably one should remind our Nordic friends that, without regard to the
language they choose to express themselves, this is c.l.p, and
python-related conversation is expected to take place here; provided, of
course, that Nordic languages be sufficiently evolved to permit such a thing
:))

So, you may use your village dialect, but please use it to discuss python
matter.

Thanks in advance ...