[ANN] JPE 2.0 The Java-python Extension

Gerhard =?unknown-8bit?Q?H=E4ring?= gh_pythonlist at gmx.de
Tue Feb 26 19:15:39 EST 2002

Le 26/02/02 ? 13:14, Frederic Giacometti écrivit:
> This is the official announcement of the second version of JPE.
> [...]

Good to hear you've continued this project. I tried to build it on my
Debian system, which does have a shared Python library by default, but I
didn't get very far.

I wonder how this is supposed to work:

libplus/config/cfgsys.py, line 169:

self.ISSHARED = sysbuild.LDLIBRARY == sysbuild.SHLIBRARY

I couldn't find the string SHLIBRARY variable anywhere in jpe/, libplus/
or my Python sources except in this file, at this line.

Gerhard
--
This sig powered by Python!
Außentemperatur in München: 10.8 °C      Wind: 5.0 m/s