Is thera a Metakit for Python 2.2 release ??

Jose Rivera jriveramerla at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 14:23:45 EST 2002

Hi..
Yes...I'm running it on Windows

It helps with programs that keep a log of transfers of files, reports
on files missing, monitoring the load of data to MSSQL Server
(DataWareHouse Project) keeping record of what has been loaded and it
works really good, I just wanted something simple, not to use a
relational database for this.

I tried "shelve" but the problem it is that we are talking of about
3000 files per day, and I want to keep information of two months...
categorized per city.

When I tried shelve I had an error... I tought was by the amount of
the information... so using metakit was a solution.

And if we take in account the speed that gives python to develop I
liked the results.