How did TimBL's speech at Python 10 go yesterday?

Steven Majewski sdm7g at mac.com
Thu Feb 7 14:09:58 EST 2002

On Thursday, February 7, 2002, at 11:11  AM, Steve Holden wrote:

> His slides are available at
>
>     http://www.w3.org/2002/Talks/0206-python

Thanks, Steve -- I didn't write down the URL and I was having trouble
finding this.

> I especially liked the AaronSwartz link on the last slide. :-)

I believe it was supposed to be:

<http://logicerror.com/webizingPython>

"logicerror.com" not "logerror.com"

(I found that while unsuccessfully googling for the URL you gave above!)

BTW: Do you happen to know the link given at the end of the Student Video
?
( Or the name of the high school ? )
I think it was on opencontent.org but I couldn't find anything there.

-- Steve Majewski
(Who was standing next to you at the video, but didn't get a chance to say
"Hi"
  before you left.)