thread question

maximilianscherr MaximilianScherr at T-Online.de
Sun Feb 24 04:18:28 EST 2002

can i acces attributes, or functions of a thread(like if i started
the class with threading.Thread(None, someclass)) like i can access
classes? and if yes how? if no, how can i do it in another way?

http://www.rahul.net/aahz/