Fear of autocoding!

Timothy Rue threeseas at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 15 20:45:44 EST 2002

On 11-Feb-02 20:44:06 Martijn Faassen <m.faassen at vet.uu.nl> wrote:
>phil hunt <philh at comuno.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>> Either that or we're part of the Evil Programmers Conspiracy to make
>> programming hard.

>I'm *not* a member of the PSU. The Python Secret Underground does not
>exist. I have no idea why people would think it does. Probably because
>they're all incompetent. Yeah..

>There is no conspiracy. Even if such a conspiracy existed, I could tell you
>that there is no reason to

Right!!!!

one person conspiracy is an oxymoron.

Just because you have many that have the same alterior motive doesn't mean
the alterior motive is a conspiracy.

Autocoding is something a given group of programmers (psuedo programmers
- re-inventors - code assemblers) would likely preceive as something that
can replace them.

---
*3 S.E.A.S - Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC) - VISION OF VISIONS!*
   *~ ~ ~      Advancing How we Perceive and Use the Tool of Computers!*
Timothy Rue      What's *DONE* in all we do?  *AI PK OI IP OP SF IQ ID KE*
Email @ mailto:timrue at mindspring.com      >INPUT->(Processing)->OUTPUT>v
Web @ http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/  ^<--------<----9----<--------<