Embedding python with lcc-win32

John Machin sjmachin at lexicon.net
Sun Feb 17 19:39:44 EST 2002

ae98096 at aero.iitm.ernet.in (decay) wrote in message news:<335764c1.0202170339.8db63a0 at posting.google.com>...
> I got my simple python-embedded-in-C program (read below) to compile
> with lcc-win32 by doing the following:
[snip]

You may well be the first person to try using lcc-win32 with Python.
Apart from MS VC++ (which is used to build Python for Windows), you
may like to consider the command-line C/C++ compiler from Borland, or
MinGW (gcc for Windows) -- both (money-)free; there is considerable
experience with these in the Python community.

To get your "why is this getting an <unknown>" etc question answered,
you would have to (a) provide your code (test.c) and the actual error
output (b) hope that the problem was generic rather than
compiler-specific.