Java vs Python Benchmarks: Java is faster

Courageous jkraska at san.rr.com
Fri Feb 1 01:15:16 EST 2002

>1.  You can buy a real obfuscator for a few hundred bucks.

Give the man a dollar. :)

>3.  If you must do this yourself:  ANTLR (for example) comes
>    with everything you need to tokenize Java source code ...

I have to say, I heartily recommend ANTLR all the way around.
It's _far and above_ the best lexer/compiler/ast/walker generator
I've ever encountered. That it combines all of these duties into
one integrated whole and does so very well is simply amazing.

http://www.antlr.org

C//