Safe to use asynchat?

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Tue Feb 19 18:11:04 EST 2002

I  believe the lack of documentation is accidental, simply due to high
workload at the documentary coal-face. You'll just have to flog Fred Drake
harder!

I was a bit perturbed about its absence when I wrote <shameless plug>
"Python Web Programming", but I bit the bullet and wrote it up there
</shameless plug>. It's a very well thought-out system.

regards
 Steve
--
Consulting, training, speaking: http://www.holdenweb.com/
Author, Python Web Programming: http://pydish.holdenweb.com/pwp/

"This is Python.  We don't care much about theory, except where it
intersects with useful practice."  Aahz Maruch on c.l.py

news:slrna6t7f8.n2k.mlh at vier.idi.ntnu.no...