Please stop responding to Rue

Cliff Wells logiplexsoftware at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 8 17:37:27 EST 2002

On 8 Feb 2002 22:32:47 GMT
Martijn Faassen wrote:

> Cliff Wells <logiplexsoftware at earthlink.net> wrote:
> > Arguing with irrational oddballs on usenet is today's equivalent of the
> > Rubik's Cube.
>
> I never managed to solve those either. Is it still equivalent for those
who
> do mananage to solve the cube?

I'm guessing Rue could solve it, if that answers your question ;)

--
Cliff Wells, Software Engineer
Logiplex Corporation (www.logiplex.net)

"Then with your new power you'll accomplish all sorts of cool stuff
 in no time, and We'll All Be Sorry.  At that point you can either
 gloat a bit, and then relent, or go ahead and send the robot army
 after us." - Quinn Dunkan