Is pippy alive?

Jeffery D. Collins jcollins at boulder.net
Mon Feb 11 00:03:01 EST 2002

Pippy is still under development, though at a much slower pace these days.
I am
considering making some changes to improve development speed and will make
an announcement, hopefully in a few days.

With regard to floating point objects, others have also asked for this
feature to
be reenabled.  I'm now looking into the code to determine the extent of the
necessary
modifications.

--
Jeffery Collins (http://www.boulder.net/~jcollins)