Hosting

Richie richie at entrian.com
Fri Feb 22 10:16:12 EST 2002

Hi Kevin,

> Does anyone know of an inexpensive web host that allows compilation
> and use of Python extensions from  your own directory?

I use Westhost (www.westhost.com) - $9/month for 50MB of space with full
shell access, your own cgi-bin, Python (or plenty of space to compile your
own version if you need to), Perl, MySQL, cron, SSL and a few more
trimmings.  I've been very happy with them - I haven't done a huge amount
with my site, but everything I've done has been trouble-free.

(Plug/disclaimer: I get a month's free hosting if you mention entrian.com
 when you sign up.  8-)

Richie Hindle, rjh at entrian.com