19 y/o blonde want to know something about Python working with IPX protocol

Mariano Corsunsky core.lists.python at core-sdi.com
Tue Feb 12 10:45:32 EST 2002

DISCLAIMER:

Hi!, I tried to get this same question answered before, but nobody did. So
I'm using the "19 y/o blonde strategy"

----

Hi boys!

I want some examples of Python dealing with the IPX protocol.
I do only need a simple, so so simple example which sends and receive strings between 2 computers using IPX.

Could you help me?

I need someting like ........

(PC number 1)
SEND "I'm gonna aply some sun-tan oil over my californian body"

(PC number 2)
[Received-->] "I'm gonna aply some sun-tan oil over my californian body"

SEND "...but you are only pretending to be a 10aged girl just to get this question answered!, STOP that, or everybody will start thinking you're gay!"

(PC number 1)
[Received-->]
"...but you are only pretending to be a 10aged girl just to get this question answered!, STOP that, or everybody will start thinking you're gay!"

-----

That's it.
Thank you all!