SSL Server Sockets?

Gillou nospam at bigfoot.com
Wed Feb 27 09:33:38 EST 2002

distutils is great but there are some missing (future ?) stuffs...

I'm dreaming about a pythonic,  platform independant, Web enabled  RPM like
utility for that purpose.
That checks dependancies, platform issues (...) and downloads/install the
proper version of a package (if available) best suited to the user's
installation.
But I'm disgressing from SSL Server Sockets...:)

--Gilles

jw5f8.129$5vh.170404352 at news.telia.no...